Frequently Asked Questions
- SHIPPING: We have a flat rate of postage of £3.95 to anywhere in the UK, regardless of how many items you purchase. For customers outside of the UK please see the relevant shipping charges for your region in checkout. Please note our international postage rates cover item/s up to 1.5kg in weight. If your item/s are over this weight we will contact you to inform you of the additional postage charges that we will require if you wish to proceed with your order. All items where possible, ie: figurines, jewellery etc are thoroughly inspected prior to dispatch and additional packaging materials are included where possible in order to ensure safe transit.
- CONTACT US: You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on: 07795 955 863.
- OUR ADDRESS: In addition to this on-line store we also have a physical shop, the address of which is 23 Bell Walk, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Gloucester GL1 1XH.
- RESERVATIONS: You can reserve items without any payment by contacting us either via e-mail or telephone. Just state which item you would like reserved, and we will then reserve the item for you for a period of 28 days. Items can be collected from our shop which obviously carries no shipping charges.
- PRODUCT FINDING: If there is a particular fantasy and gothic item that you desire and would like us to source it for you please contact us, either via e-mail or telephone, and let us know what it is that you require. We will do our best to source said product for you
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: We accept all major credit and debit cards. We also offer a "Pay later" option via a organisation called "Klarna". This option allows you to receive your order up front. Once your online order has been shipped, you'll receive an email with a link to pay. You'll have up to 30 days to pay. Just click the Klarna option either in the product description or checkout area to find out more. In our physical store we also accept cash payments as well as major credit and debit cards.
- FREE DELIVERY: Delivery is free for orders of £10.00 or over to the GL1, GL2, GL3, and GL4 postal districts. Deliveries are normally carried out after 6pm Monday to Saturday, or on some pre-arranged Sundays. We will contact you to arrange delivery.