Frequently Asked Questions
- SHIPPING: We have a flat rate of postage of £3.95 to anywhere in the UK, regardless of how many items you purchase. For customers outside of the UK please see the relevant shipping charges for your region in checkout. Please note our international postage rates cover item/s up to 1.5kg in weight. If your item/s are over this weight we will contact you to inform you of the additional postage charges that we will require if you wish to proceed with your order. All items where possible, ie: figurines, jewellery etc are thoroughly inspected prior to dispatch and additional packaging materials are included where possible in order to ensure safe transit.
- CONTACT US: You can contact us at: email@example.com or telephone us on: 07795 955 863.
- OUR ADDRESS: In addition to this on-line store we also have a physical shop, the address of which is 38-40 Westgate St, Gloucester GL1 2NG.
- RESERVATIONS: You can reserve items without any payment by contacting us either via e-mail or telephone. Just state which item you would like reserved, and we will then reserve the item for you for a period of 28 days. Items can be collected from our shop which obviously carries no shipping charges.
- PRODUCT FINDING: If there is a particular fantasy and gothic item that you desire and would like us to source it for you please contact us, either via e-mail or telephone, and let us know what it is that you require. We will do our best to source said product for you
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: We accept all major credit and debit cards via Worldpay and Paypal. We also offer a payment plan payment option via "Lay-Buy", which is available at checkout. In our physical store we also accept cash payments as well as major credit and debit cards via Worldpay. Contactless card payments are now accepted up to £100.00.
- FREE DELIVERY: Delivery is free for orders of £5.00 or over to the GL1, GL2, GL3, and GL4 postal districts. Deliveries are normally carried out after 6pm Monday to Saturday, or on some pre-arranged Sundays. We will contact you to arrange delivery.
- OUT OF STOCK ITEMS: If there is a out of stock item that you require please message us to say that you would like this item and we will then attempt to get this item back in stock. We will not always re-order out of stock items unless we know that there is demand to do so.
- PACKAGING: The vast majority of our packaging that we use for our postal deliveries is re-used as we retain packaging from our suppliers which we in turn use for our deliveries. To ensure Covid-19 compliance all packaging is quarantined for at least 72 hours prior to its re-use. Customers will be able to re-use most of our packaging, such as bubble wrap and brown paper, as we pack our goods with re-use in mind. All of this helps the environment.